Home | Contact Us
AutoCAD 2020 with What is AutoCAD, Installation, Versions, Download, AutoCAD 2020 Free Trial, Calculator, AutoCAD 2019, AutoCAD 2018, AutoCAD vs AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD 360, AutoCAD Icons etc.
<< Back to AUTOCAD
AutoCAD is a CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software that engineers, architects, and other professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
AutoCAD 2020 comes with specialized toolsets and improved workflow. It includes new features such as Block Palette, etc. that are accessible across desktop, web, and mobile.
It is the latest version of AutoCAD introduced in March 2019.
Features of AutoCAD 2020
The new features of AutoCAD 2020 are listed below:
- New Dark theme
It reduces eye strain due to the constraints improvements. It has a modern blue interface with sharper icons. The interface in the dark theme is rather clean and attractive.
- Purge Redesign
It removes unnecessary objects with easy selection and the object preview.
- Cloud storage connectivity
We can access any DWG file in AutoCAD with Autodesk cloud and leading cloud storage providers.
- Quick Measure
It has the Quick measure tool, which measures 2D drawings by simply moving the mouse over or between the objects to be measured.
- Blocks Palettes
We can insert block efficiently from the list with visual galleries. We can add block form the recent, current, and other drawing tab.
We can insert the blocks by drag and drop method from the block palette in our drawing.
- Enhanced DWG
We can compare two versions of the drawing without leaving our current window. The changes can be compared in real-time.
When we make changes in the current drawing, the differences are highlighted in the real time.
- It drafts and edits 2D geometry and 3D models with solid, meshes objects, and surfaces.
- It is used to annotate the drawings. The annotation can be done with the use of dimensions, leaders, text, and tables.
- It includes specific features and the creation of intelligent objects in the field of architectural design, electrical design, and mechanical engineering.
- It has the feature of customization with add on apps and API.
- It includes Automate floor plans and sections with levels.
- It uses a rules-driven workforce, which is used to enforce the industry standards accurately.
- It facilitates the Auto-generation of layers, tables, lists, and schedules.
- It can also work on web and mobile apps.
- It includes improvements in speed and save installation time. The installation time is 50% faster for hard solid-state devices.